Statistical Process Control
A frontline management solution to gain optimum part quality with real-time process control!
SPC-2 from PlantStar is a comprehensive analysis tool to manage the quality process by tracking and correlating real-time process data to part characteristics and measurements. PlantStar systems provide real-time data from any machine, shift or plant on a corporate network delivering accurate process information for advanced charting and analysis while quality personnel see if a process is functioning within standards. From any networked computer, real-time SPC data is available to identify and respond to processes that are out-of-control or specification.
- Root-cause analytical tools to compare and analyze data by machine, shift, lot number or any other user-defined parameter.
- Real-time charting, feedback and alarms to alert operators and supervisors of out-of-control processes that require timely, corrective action.
- Documentation of process capability and control to meet ISO/QS/FDA requirements.
- Custom report capability to demonstrate Cpk improvement by week, month, quarter or to determine how a process parameter affects product features.
- Create charts and reports in HTML format for corporate Intranet and Internet access.
Flexible Data Entry
Plant floor data entry is simple and easy. SPC data can be collected automatically or manually with independent measurement equipment in a sequence that conforms to your plant floor workflow.